I have some exciting news for you, readers! I’ve been working with Ryan and Laura of Orchids Made Easy on an orchid training program they’ve created called the Green Thumb Club. This Club is a one-of-a-kind orchid program that delivers one year’s worth of orchid care lessons directly to you for just under $20/month…unless you take advantage of the Brooklyn Orchids special offer that I’m about to tell you about. 🙂
What’s my role in all of this? I’m a contributing author of orchid lessons—this is the fun project that I’ve been wanting to share with you! So for a limited time, Brooklyn Orchids readers can sign up for the Green Thumb Club for just $9.95/month for the whole year by using the coupon code “BKLN13”—this gets you 50% off the regular price of $19.95/month. Note that this special offer is only available through Sunday, June 9 at 11:59pm so you’ll want to jump on it while you can.
What do you get when you join the Green Thumb Club? Every week, you’ll receive a new and exciting orchid lesson delivered to your inbox via a special private link. You’ll access the lesson by following the link to a password-protected website. Each lesson covers a fun and exciting topic about orchid care in step-by-step detail, complete with photos, videos, diagrams and more. The lessons cover everything you need to know to become a master when it comes to growing orchids!
- Greenhouse growing
- Making your own fertilizer
- Drying and pressing your flowers
- Growing orchids under lights
- How to grow on mounts, stumps, & trees
- Pairing your orchids with their natural “buddies” like African Violets and certain types of Cacti
- Diagnosing and treating practically every possible pest and disease
- Plus lessons on how to care for ALL of the most popular varieties including: Phals, Cattleyas, Cymbidiums, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums, Vandas, Miltoniopsis, Masdevallias, Brassias, Odontoglossum, Epidendrums, Zygopetalums, and so much more…
Less than $10 a month for 12 months worth of detailed information on how to care for orchids? It really is an amazing deal—if you do the math, it comes out to less than $2.50 per lesson! To sign up for the Green Thumb Club, click here and don’t forget to enter coupon code BKLN13 when you check out.
Thank you in advance for your support of this great program. You won’t regret it! 🙂