You may NOT use the contents of Brooklyn Orchids for any purposes without explicit permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes include blogs with ads and income generating features, and/or blogs or sites using feed content as a replacement for original content. Full content usage is not permitted.
Brooklyn Orchids is a personal blog written and edited by Sarah Heiman. For questions about this blog, please contact me at brooklynorchids [at] gmail [dot] com.
Brooklyn Orchids accepts paid advertising in the form of Google ads, affiliate links, refer-a-friend links, PR samples, sponsored posts. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For all forms of compensation, a disclosure will be placed within the blog post (at the top or the bottom), indicating whether there is some form of paid advertising present in its content. If you do not see a disclosure on a particular post, it means I have nothing to disclose regarding that content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
The “Shop” link on Brooklyn Orchids goes to my own shop on Zazzle (https://www.zazzle.com/sheiman?rf=238637135858318440). Zazzle earns the majority of purchases made on my shop, while I receive a royalty from those purchases.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
1. Copyright: Brooklyn Orchids is owned and administered by Sarah Heiman. All rights reserved.
2. Content: I am responsible for the content of this site, not including visitor comments or the content of individual contributors. Other than visitor comments and specifically stated guest contributions, Brooklyn Orchids reflects the personal views and opinions of Sarah Heiman.
3. Credit: I make every effort to give proper credit to any sources of content or information in this blog. If you feel you or another source lacks credit, please email brooklynorchids [at] gmail [dot] com.
4. Accuracy and Validity: I try my best to provide information that is accurate as possible. Brooklyn Orchids is a work in progress, thus content can become outdated quickly. I do try to avoid having outdated material on my site, but I can’t guarantee that everything is timely.
5. Images: Any image that is not otherwise attributed to another source is presumed owned by Sarah Heiman. If you wish to use the image, please ask permission by emailing brooklynorchids [at] gmail [dot] com.
6. Comments: Brooklyn Orchids will not accept responsibility for any comments made by contributors in the Comments section. I will exercise my right to moderate and edit comments that are deemed to be offensive, excessively vulgar, or pornographic. Contributors may not post anything threatening, abusive, defamatory or libelous about other contributors on the site. Contributors may not post anything that infringes someone else’s copyright or intellectual property rights. Furthermore, I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel aren’t in keeping with my guidelines.
7. Liability: As a reader, you will not hold me liable for libel or defamation in the content of Brooklyn Orchids. In addition, there is no intention to do harm by hosting content at Brooklyn Orchids. The content at Brooklyn Orchids is not to be taken as fact. If people use the information and somehow are injured, I am not to be held responsible. The websites that Brooklyn Orchids links to via hyperlinks are not under my control. Those sites are responsible for their own content.
* This disclaimer adapted from the disclaimer at Destination: Austin Family.