This post contains affiliate links.
There are limitless places on the interwebz where you can seek out information on how to care for orchids. Obviously if you’re reading this you’ve found one such destination, but reading multiple sources will help give you a deeper understanding of what to do with your favorite houseplants. I never rely on just one website when I’m researching what to do with my orchids. So I’d like to recommend another source for getting great, detailed tips and advice on orchid care: sign up for the free Orchids Made Easy newsletter! Ryan “The Orchid Guy” Levesque will bring tons of helpful orchid information straight to your inbox and it won’t cost you a dime.
Just some of the topics that Ryan’s newsletters covers are as follows:
- How to get your orchid to rebloom
- What to do do immediately after blooms drop
- How to identify your orchids so that you can give them the proper care
- The five most important things to do when you bring an orchid home
- How to tell if you’re overwatering or underwatering your orchid
- When and how often to fertilize your orchid
- How to tell when you should repot your orchid
- What yellow leaves mean and what to do about them
- Find out what’s eating or damaging your plant and how to get rid of it
Click here to sign up for Ryan’s newsletter…and enjoy!